Domestic and commercial electrical services across Chessington, Dorking, Epsom, Esher, Ewell, Kingston, Leatherhead, Reigate, Oxted and Oxshott.
Electrical TESTING SURREY & SOUTH LONDON
We are committed to helping our customers with all Electrical Testing, so if you’re looking for a professional electrician to provide an Electrical Testing service at a competitive price in Surrey or South London, DS Walsh Ltd can help.
We offer periodic electrical inspections and test electrical installations for domestic and commercial clients and can provide EICR reports for landlords.
Regular Electrical Installation Tests
All domestic and commercial electrical installations should be tested for safety purposes at regular intervals as follows:
- Privately rented property must be checked at least once every 5 years and on change of occupancy with an EICR report being given to the existing or new tenants.
- It is advised that domestic electrical systems are checked once every 10 years.
- Business premises should be checked once every 5 years.
- Industrial premises once every 3 years.
What is an EICR?
The purpose of an EICR is to:
- Produce an inspection record which confirms that the electrical installation within the property is safe to use.
- Identify and report any damage or wear and tear.
- Identify faults that may lead to the wiring experience high temperatures or causing electrical shocks.
- Identify any aspects of the electrical installation that do not adhere to IET Wiring Regulations.
- Provide a detailed report to be referred to in future inspections and testing.
How much does Electrical Testing cost?
Call today to find out how our skilled and friendly electricians can help you.